NWSE will follow closely your school’s admissions process for exchange students and supply all required documentation:
- A copy of the student’s program application, including an English language translation of the student’s academic transcripts, physical examination, medical history, immunization records, and teacher references
- The contact information of the host family and the local NWSE Area Coordinator (AC)
- Additional documents required by your school district
Upon the student’s admission to your school, we kindly ask you to provide our Area Coordinator with:
- A signed school acceptance form, confirming the student’s admission (we will provide you with the form)
- A list of immunizations that the student may still need to obtain
If your school has not yet formalized an admissions process for exchange students or wishes to revise its process, we recommend you review the Inbound Model School Policy that was developed by the Council on Standards for International Educational Travel (CSIET) in cooperation with American high schools.
Please note that NorthWest Student Exchange is a U.S. Department of State-designated high school student exchange organization and maintains full listing with CSIET. To achieve this status, NWSE has demonstrated its compliance with comprehensive program regulations and rules designed to ensure student welfare and program success.